RxART Spring 2020 Internship
RxART is seeking a highly motivated individual for our Spring 2020 Internship. RxART Interns play a big role on our small, yet powerful team. We are passionate about what we do and seek interns who will be too. It is essential that interns are effective communicators who are adaptable to an array of responsibilities. RxART internships offer the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in a dynamic nonprofit arts organization, developing essential skills in arts administration.
Social Media, Marketing & Development Intern Duties:
– Help develop social media strategy & maintain a calendar of brand related content
– Facilitate production of in-house marketing material, including design & assembly
– Maintain Salesforce database: Contact and gift entry, list & report pulling, content cleaning
– Conduct detailed donor prospect research
– Assist with donor mailings: Acknowledgments, annual appeals, newsletters, invites
– Provide support for cultivation events
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and InDesign), Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo; knowledge of MailChimp and WordPress preferred
– Strong organizational, writing and research skills
– Interest in and knowledge of contemporary art
– Ability to be proactive and work collaboratively
The start date would be January 2020. We require our interns to commit to a schedule of at least 3 days per week for a minimum of 3 months. Internship is unpaid, but qualifies for academic credit.
Please send a resume and cover letter including availability to email@example.com.