Fall 2018 Internships Available:
– Social Media/Design/Marketing
RxArt is seeking two highly motivated individuals for our Fall 2018 Internships: one for Social Media & Marketing and one for Development. RxArt interns play a big role on our small, yet powerful team. We are passionate about what we do and seek interns who will be too. It is essential that interns are effective communicators who are adaptable to an array of responsibilities. RxArt Internships offer the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in a dynamic nonprofit arts organization, developing essential skills in arts administration.
Social Media, Marketing, and Design Intern:
– Must be knowledgeable about social media channels & audience development
– Help develop social media strategy & maintain a calendar of brand-related content
– Facilitate production of in-house marketing material, including design & assembly
– Track & report on Google Analytics to monitor and improve visibility online
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and InDesign), Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, MailChimp, Google Adwords and Analytics
– Knowledge of WordPress preferred
– Maintain database: Contact and gift entry, list & report pulling, content cleaning
– Conduct detailed donor prospect research
– Assist with donor mailings: Acknowledgments, annual appeals, newsletters, invites
– Provide support for cultivation events
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – especially Excel sorting & formulas, Word mail merges; Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM software; MailChimp and Gmail list management and Eblast functions
– Strong organizational, writing, and research skills
– Interest in and knowledge of contemporary art
– Ability to be proactive and work collaboratively
The start date would be September 2018 unless available sooner. Interns must be able to commit to a schedule of at least 3 days per week for a minimum 3-month period. Our hours are Monday–Friday, 10 am – 6 pm. Internship is unpaid, but qualifies for academic credit.
Please send a resume and cover letter indicating area(s) of interest and availability to Emily DeRosa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered.