RxArt is seeking a highly motivated individual for our Fall 2017 internship in social media, marketing, and design. RxArt is a NYC-based national nonprofit organization whose mission is to help children heal through the extraordinary power of visual art. We commission exceptional contemporary artists to transform sterile healthcare facilities into engaging and inspiring environments. In the past 16 years, RxArt has completed over 40 projects with 60 artists, including Jeff Koons, Urs Fischer, and Rob Pruitt, in hospitals throughout 15 cities in the U.S.
RxArt interns play a big role on our small, yet powerful team. We are passionate about what we do and seek interns who will be too. It is essential that interns are effective communicators who are adaptable to an array of responsibilities. RxArt Internships offer the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in a dynamic nonprofit arts organization, developing essential skills in arts administration.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Help develop social media strategy & maintain a calendar of brand related content
– Facilitate production of in-house marketing material, including design & assembly
– Track & report on Google Analytics to monitor and improve visibility online
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and InDesign), Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Google Adwords and Analytics
– Must be knowledgeable about social media channels & audience development
– Strong organizational, writing, and research skills
– Interest in and knowledge of contemporary art
– Ability to be proactive and work collaboratively
– Knowledge of WordPress preferred
Start date is September 2017. Interns must be able to commit to a schedule of at least 3 days per week for a minimum 3-month period. Internship is unpaid, but qualifies for academic credit.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter indicating area(s) of interest and availability to email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered.