RxART Summer 2021 Internship
RxART is seeking a highly motivated individual for our Summer 2021 Internship. RxART is a NYC-based national nonprofit organization whose mission is to help children heal through the extraordinary power of visual art. We commission exceptional contemporary artists to transform sterile healthcare facilities into engaging and inspiring environments. For nearly 20 years, RxART has completed over 50 projects with 62 artists in hospitals throughout 20 cities in the U.S.
RxART interns play a big role on our small, yet powerful team. We are passionate about what we do and seek interns who will be too. It is essential that interns are effective communicators who are adaptable to an array of responsibilities. RxART Internships offer the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in a dynamic nonprofit arts organization, developing essential skills in arts administration.
– Help develop social media strategy & maintain a calendar of brand related content
– Facilitate production of in-house marketing material, including design & assembly
– Maintain Salesforce database: Contact and gift entry, list & report pulling, content cleaning
– Conduct detailed donor prospect research
– Assist with donor mailings: Acknowledgments, annual appeals, newsletters, invites
– Provide support for cultivation events
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and InDesign), Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo; knowledge of MailChimp and WordPress preferred
– Experience using Zoom for virtual programming
– Strong organizational, writing, and research skills
– Interest in and knowledge of contemporary art
– Ability to be proactive and work collaboratively
The start date would be June. Remote work is supported with the option to be in the NYC office. Internship is unpaid, but qualifies for academic credit.
Please send a resume and cover letter including availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.